About me

Hi! My name is Jasmine. I'm interested in photography, and created this blog to let people see some of my photos, and give them the chance to say what they think . Please feel free to take a look and leave a comment!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Valencia!

I had an amazing time in Spain! One of the things I enjoyed the most was the food! My hosts took me out to several traditional restaurants and "all you can eat" buffets. So here are just a few photos of some of the food you might expect to find in Valencia...


This is from one of the very first meals I had in the city. We found a traditional cafe serving tapas, which are a wide variety of hot and cold appetizers which are often served several at a time as a main meal.



We went to one of the largest indoor markets in Europe. There were several stores like this selling "jamones" - hams.


 

And lastly, I couldn't put photos of Valencian food up without a photo of their world famous oranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment